JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
You would like to join our team? Please send your resume to:
ESTIMATOR IN DEMOLITION
- Analyze bids
- Preparation of recommendations for the contract agreement and negotiation
- Prepare detailed estimates
- Estimate the risk of dangerous phenomena for each project as the asbestos removal
- Prepare a list of tasks for the projects in compliance with safety standards of the company
- Within the estimation team, evaluating project costs and identify risks
- Study the contract documents, interpret plans and specifications and integrate specifications and addenda to the plans on bid
- Prepare detailed estimates for project submissions
- Communicate with suppliers, engineers, architects and owners
- Management and coordination of construction projects
- Determine rates of labor and equipment costs
- Prepare the offer to review the management
- Responsible for the preparation and documentation of the project using the software in place
- Asset – Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Essential – 5-8 years experience in the construction
- Essential – Fluent English and French
- Essential – Ability to work in teams
- Important – Experience in asbestos demolition
- Develop a list of contractors invited to bid and verify the compliance of the bids received.
- Establish the estimate form, the final price of the project under the supervision of the Director.
- Establish schedule and track according to progress.
- Negotiate and award contracts to subcontractors.
- Plan and control construction costs.
- Manage the quality plan and preventing health and safety.
- Coordinate site meetings.
- Establish and maintain necessary communication with subcontractors, professionals and the client.
- Important – Bachelor civil engineer or civil
- Essential – 3 years of experience managing simultaneous projects
- Important – National Experience
- Essential – Fluent in French and English